Thursday, April 14, 2011

What did you get in the mail this week?

This is what I got in the mail after April 1st till  April 14th.  My birthday coincided with these dates so I also received a Sephora  postcard reminding me to pick up my birthday present  as Im a member of their beauty insider program.  DSW  sent me a postcard which states I have $5 off any purchase.  I also received by email  50 Swagbucks for my birthday, a free dinner from Captain D's, a $3 off any purchase from CVS and icecream from DQ.
I am also a member of smilely and as a member I received the Gum Soft picks to try and give feedback. I had sent my husband  a SweetTweet when they had a FB  promotion and he appreciated it. It's so cute, a message with candy. I also received through a FB promotion a money clip from1saleADay.
The rest of the items were requested from their websites.


No comments:

Post a Comment