Saturday, May 21, 2011


Yesterday we passed by Target to pick up some light bulbs before the Temporary price cuts ended. As I was with hubby and toddler in tow I had to limit what I was going to buy so it could be a quick in and out trip!! Last week I received a $2 Catalina for select GE bulbs after buying 75 W GE reveal  4-pk light bulbs and I also had a $1 off GE light bulb coupons. I also had a couple of the $5/2 Revlon beauty tools so I picked up 2 products. As usual I received 2 other catalina for the products - one $5/2 and $2 off 1 revlon beauty product. More products to give away!!

Transaction:
1. 100 W GE reveal light bulb 4 pk -$3.29
2. Nail trimmer - $2.99
3. Nail clipper - $2.24
Total: $8.52

Used:
$2 off select GE  bulbs - Target catalina coupon
$1 off GE bulbs - newspaper insert
$5/2 Revlon beauty Products- Target catalina coupon



Paid: $0.47 plus 0.51 tax = $0.98 OOP
Savings according to the receipt : $8.05 (89% SAVINGS)
Received more Target catalina coupons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment